Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Autobiography

Born in Scottland, Wick (2years).
Moved to spain (3 years), new york (couple months), texas (sanantonio, laredo, then Houston.)
Summers i lived in florida, oklahoma, and mississippi.
I lived with my parents, brother, and sister.
After my parents divorced i lived with my mom, she soon got sent to iraq and i had to live with my father. After my mother got back from her 8 year tour, i decided to continue living with my father. Today, i drive every otehr weekend to visit her.

Since i moved alot i never cared to make friends, when i finally settled i made a few but i enjoyed few company. Less is more. I went to a few schools, but since the ciriculum is different for each i was able to get ahead. My senior year of high scholl i gto out at noon, went to work, and then at night i went to college to get basic courses out of the way and continues thorught the summer.

I plan to be a animator, specializing in 3D effects and animation for movies and creating back drops for green screens.

I'm not spiritual at all really. I believe in a high power.

My character is very emotionless, expressing emotions is not my cup of tea. I keep things to my self and i'm respectfully blunt towards people. But i am very charasmistic, i can give public speaches easily and im very much a leader type. I like to take control of group projects and lead the group fairly and with respect to the best of quality. I have not problem with take other peoples advice and listening to their input.

No comments:

Post a Comment