Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Monolouge Crit

After going through many ideas, this seemed to be the easiest project but hte hardest for me to think of an idea that i liked.
I expiremented with filming me in one minute eating as much pizza as possible.
i did another ranting about a table mate.
and then another about Zombie attack.
The zombie seemed to be the most interesting. I took the setting to a dark kitched, empty nothing special except for a red clock to tell time. I explained what was going and how long i have been alive, then a zombie preceeds to attack.
I needed to take many takes to get the dialogue correct. Also, beacuse i knew who was playing the zombie, i struggled to keep a stright face while he acted silly.
I had to make multipple takes as well to fix the lighting and really make a webcam like monolouge.

No comments:

Post a Comment